- EFI SHELL COMMANDS - Quick Reference
- Public key for *.rpm is not installed : How to resolve ??
- LINUX Interview Questions : PART 1
- Setup and Configure iLO using HP Lights-Out Configuration Utility
- HP-UX Service Guard Cluster Implementation
- Linux LVM Interview Questions : Part 2
- PowerPath Powermt Commands - EMC
- Multipath config status check in Linux :How to?
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2013 (38)
- ► 2012 (87)
- EFI & service partition : How to create ?
- Itanium server boot disk Architecture
- Pre & post maintenance steps for App/ DB Maintenan...
- Cluster & pakage creation steps in MC service gura...
- Autoboot using the EFI shell :how to set?
- Extending root file system in HP UX
- Installed date using swlist command:How to get ??
- Serial number of a disk in Hp Unix :How to get ?
- Various log files in HP Unix
- Who Rebooted the server?
- If you forget the root password in hp Unix ?
- Convert to trusted system : How to ?
- Linux useful commands wall paper
- Recover deleted (shift+delete) items
- Shot cut keys : Helpfull to Everyone
- Common NFS errors & solutions
- Backup / Recover using tape in HP Unix
- Recommendation before patching
- Change IP Addresses for service guard cluster
- Reinstalling grub from single user mode
- Adding mirroring to the root vg - HP Unix
- Make the luns visible to the server as disk device...
- Add a Lun to a VG in a SG cluster 11.11/23
- Extending a VxFS Filesystem (No Online JFS)
- Extending a VxFS Filesystem (Online JFS)
- Create a new file system in HP Unix
- Difference : HPUX 11iv2 and 11iv3
- Windows 2000 vs Windows 2003..
- subnet mask and default gateway
- During bootup my computer hangs at "Verifying DMI ...
- Difference between NTFS and FAT32?
- Swapoff in HP Unix
- Verify the latest standard patch bundles
- Configure disk to use for veritas volume manager (...
- Bootup/Shutdown in HP unix
- How to relate a failing disk(lun) with its remote ...
- Unix- LVM commonly asked Interview questions..
- Add SWAP in HP Unix : How to ?
- Recover OS using Ignite Backup
- Windows XP, 2000 and 2003 Boot Process
- Difference between Windows XP Professional Edition...
- Clipboard Hack Problem - Shocking news about CTRL+...
- Bundle All Patches in One Big Bundle - HP Unix
- Break mirror with two identical copies - HP unix
- Remove a boot mirror disk on Integrity / Itanium s...
- Route add in HP Unix
- HP UNIX - Device file name conversion
- ▼ February (47)